Laser Marking Machine (Old-fashioned Semiconductors) Dimming Steps, Methods, and Techniques
Laser Marker (Vintage Semiconductor) Dimming Steps:
The first step: the purpose of adjusting the red light is to hit the center of the vibrating lens with no red light;
The second step: adjust the purpose of the laser cavity so that the red light passes through the center of the two end faces of the crystal so as to ensure that the reflected light and the incident light of the two end faces coincide;
The third step: adjust the purpose of the half mirror so that the red light passes through the center of the half mirror, and the reflected light coincides with the incident light;
Step 4: Adjust the purpose of the mirror so that the red light passes through the center of the mirror, and the reflected light coincides with the incident light.
Step 5: The purpose of adjusting the beam expander is to make the red light pass through the center of the two lenses to ensure that the reflected light of the two lenses coincide and coincide with the incident light;
Step 6: The purpose of adjusting the Q switch is to pass the laser light through the center of both ends of the quartz crystal to ensure that the reflected light at both ends coincides with the incident light, and coincides with the incident light. At this point, the optical path is adjusted, the power is turned on, and the optical axis of He-Ne is turned on. Good parallelism with the crystal, at this time should have YAG laser output, and then use green light to observe the green light, and carefully adjust the all-trans lens and half-lens, so that the laser light spot is round. If the spot is not round, you need to adjust it again. The light spot is round, the green light is the brightest, and the even distribution is the best mode. At this time, the laser output quality is the best and the energy is the greatest.
Step 7: Adjust Focusing Lens Objective: Pass the laser light through the center of the focusing lens.
When adjusting the optical path, please pay attention to the following issues:
1. When adjusting the frame, one adjustment should not be too large;
2. When the crystal is locked, it is not appropriate to use too much force. Observe the changing state of red light at any time.
3. The current should be adjusted to lower, and then adjust the light path;
4. If there is a special requirement for the beam to be thinner, an optical field can be added between the laser cavity and the half mirror. At this time, the output light will be weakened to varying degrees;
5. During the debugging process, attention should be paid to the lens from dust pollution.